ussian Olive, Invasive Mustards,
ush Skeletonweed Symposia and much more!
We are excited to announce the 4th NRIPC Conference October 17-20, 2016 in Boise, Idaho. The conference will be at the Boise Centre located in the heart of downtown.
he Call for Papers and Registration is now open! Download NRIPC Conference flier here
Join us Monday for the Invasive Mustards and Russian Olive Symposium and Tuesday for an all day Rush Skeletonweed Symposium to start off the week.
Keynote speakers & topics are in the draft agenda here
2016 Conference Agenda Session Topics
) Re-thinking integrated weed management—Tools across space and time
2) Annual grasses—A perennial problem
3) New invaders—Intros and updates
4) Genetic variability of invasive plants
5) Biological control
6) Wet and wild—Aquatic invasive plants
7) Restoration and revegetation
8) Weeds and sage-grouse management
Call for Papers Submission Instructions
Call for Papers Deadline is FRIDAY, AUGUST 5, 2016
You can upload your abstract(s) submission by registering now!
If you prefer to postpone registering, please email your abstract(s) to email@example.com
1) MS Word files only please!
2) Please follow this sample abstract here
3) Indicate Session Topic Number (see above)
**Abstract deadline for submissions is FRIDAY, AUGUST 5, 2016.